Great Employer, Great Culture! Still Hiring during Covid-19 Crisis!
Our food manufacturing client located in Norfolk, NE is looking to add a Quality Manager to their facility. This Manager is responsible for the overall product safety, quality and regulatory compliance for this plant. Must be a team player who wants to devote themselves to a prosperous culture!!!!
- Responsible for the development and implementation of preventative quality systems, specification compliance and operator training and development.
- Implement and monitor the company’s QA Program at the facility according to established policies and procedures and assuring the accuracy of data.
- Establish quality specifications for incoming raw materials with purchasing and monitoring these raw materials to ensure that specifications are met.
- Recruit, direct, coach, manage and supervise all QA personnel constantly raising the standard of performance.
- Assist with driving culture change by leading as example with positive attitude and innovative thinking to contribute to the business strategy.
- Develop and oversee laboratory budget, identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve margins.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of previous manufacturing QA Management experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Experience in a food grade manufacturing facility preferred.
- Strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures and computer software applications.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match