Cyber Security Engineer, Senior - REMOTE
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Why Join Sierra7?
Sierra7 is a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Business. We were founded in 2009 with the mission of "Serving those who Serve". We recently received the DAV (Disabled American Veteran) award. Also, Sierra7 is ranked No. 457 out of 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Apply today and help us with our mission of "Serving those who Serve".
- Legal Assistance
- Financial Wellness
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Federal Holidays
- Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Additional Supplemental Medical Benefits
- LinkedIn Learning
This is a fully remote position.
About this role:
Sierra7, Inc.seeksa Cyber Security Engineer, Senior well-versed in cybersecurity & DLP tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks. This role needs knowledge of the Federal cyber security requirements and guidance, including Data Loss Prevention(DLP), Zero Trust Architecture and industry best practices for security architecture and operations.
The Cyber Security Engineer will be part of the support team on a Government Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Program. The DLP Program is a part of Zero Trust approach to enhance cybersecurity protections. The Program's priority is to look at strengthening its overall cybersecurity standing with improved IT infrastructure using an upgraded DLP posture to enhance the Department's mission. The DLP solution(s) will prevent potential data breaches / data exfiltration by monitoring, detecting, and blocking sensitive data - regardless of its location, by utilizing DLP software and or hardware in alignment with Zero Trust Model/Architecture, and governance guidelines.
- Experienced in information security and assurance principles
- Perform documentation reviews of system documentation and controls assessment
- Assist in the develop Security Assessment Plans and Rules of Engagement
- Produce and deliver detailed assessment findings
- CSE may be asked to guide a program team in cyber security task delivery
- Maintain open communication with government site personnel and government task leadership
Management Consulting Firm | Falls Church, VA | Sierra7, Inc.
3190 Fairview Park Dr.Falls Church, VA
Get fresh Cyber Security Engineer, Senior - REMOTE jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.