P/T Consulting - Technology Assessment (Various locations)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a management consulting firm that provides innovation management consulting services. We are looking for scientists and engineers to assist us in reviewing the potential commercial applications and markets for new, early stage technologies developed at our clients. This involves understanding the commercial application of a technology, researching its potential market, and identifying commercial partners that could potentially be interested in this area. An understanding of the regulatory issues in a respective field is also helpful.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Industry experience in their specific field
- Good written and oral language skills
- Ideally an advanced degree within their field of expertise
Fields of expertise that we are interested in include (but are not limited to):
- mechanical engineering
- Additive manufacturing/3D printing
- Optics (waveguides, optical computing, etc.)
- all areas including medicinal, synthetic, and industrial chemistry – application of chemical
processes to industrial purposes in any field
- imaging and non-destructive testing (microscopy/spectroscopy, CT, X-ray)
- power management & smart grid applications
- novel materials and composites & applications
- civil engineering/infrastructure health monitoring
- software – a focus more on “industrial/scientific” software rather than “retail/consumer” software (blockchain, algorithms, educational)
- semiconductors & related applications
- nanotechnology – all fields, but particularly materials and coatings
The assessment work is part time, on a per project basis and can be done outside of a 9-5 job. Work will be on an as needed basis as technology in the areas come up. This is a work from home/remote work opportunity.
Management Consulting Company
Get fresh Technology Innovation Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.