Management Business Solutions is seeking a Plant Controller for its client in Charleston, SC. This individual will be responsible for managing the financial performance and operations of the facility. Their responsibilities will include: accounting and financial reporting; budgeting and forecasting; treasury and finance; and risk management.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for all entities, and monthly/quarterly consolidated reports for Executive Management review.
- Develop monthly and quarterly finance/treasury forecast reports, as well as weekly and monthly actuals for all entities.
- Manage daily cash, disbursement availability and payments / collections / credit terms with Finance, Purchasing and Sales staffs.
- Oversee cash flow, foreign exchange and banking requirements, and month-end closing processes.
- Coordinate with various departments to manage budget and inventory performance.
- Prepare and file all required bank compliance documents; local, state and federal tax returns; and Corporate Compliance Filings as required.
- Provide day-to-day leadership, direction and development for accounting and finance staff members, as well as continuous improvement in financial data development.
- B.S. in Accounting or Business Administration required.
- MBA, CMA and/or CPA preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management in a chemical plant, or similar industrial manufacturing operation.
- Strong cost accounting background, specifically Standard Cost, Manufacturing Cost Variance analytics, and GAAP / IFRS expertise with respect to inventory valuation and management.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, with advanced-level Excel expertise, required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Management Business Solutions
Why Work Here?
Great beneftis, comprehensive relocation package, and room for career growth!