SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Sr. Designer for our client in Rochester Hills, MI. The person will work with the Design Engineer and Product Engineer to develop accurate and functional designs. This person is responsible for taking a product from concept release.
- Communicate with the Product Engineer to understand the function of the design.
- Create accurate and good quality CAD models for manufacturing.
- Work with the Designer Engineer to develop accurate designs and models.
- Develop and offer input for design solutions.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 4 years of designer experience required.
- Knowledge of GD&T principles, stack-ups and methods are necessary throughout the design phase, including part drawing layouts required.
- Strong UniGraphics CAD models experience required.
- Fundamental and thorough knowledge of injection molding and tool design, along with the basic implications of using plastic as the base material required.
- A thorough understanding of product design principles and problem-solving techniques required.
Management Business Solutions
Why Work Here?
Great beneftis, comprehensive relocation package, and room for career growth!