SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Healthcare Administrator for our client in Sterling Heights, MI. The person will be responsible for coordinating all clinical and administrative affairs to ensure that the facility runs smoothly. This candidate must be a licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
- Overall responsibility for strategic planning, direction and supervision of operations and its organizational management.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Assure compliance and the carrying out of policies to assure that the highest degree of quality care is always provided to residents .
- Develop, oversee and operate the facility in accordance with the facility’s budget.
- Lead and provide direction to department leaders and key staff members.
- Bachelor of Science in healthcare administration, related field or equivalent experience and education required.
- Nursing Home Administrator license required.
- 5 years of experience as a licensed Nursing Home Administrator required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER