Management Business Solutions is seeking an ERP Project Director for its automotive client locations in Chicago, IL and/or Nashville, TN. This person will be responsible for leading a major ERP project at the lead project installation site. This role will balance new and best practices, with the minimization of unique and customized solutions.
- Champion the development of a standard global SAP business process design / template, while avoiding high levels of unit customization.
- Manage all elements of cost, timing, scope, quality, delivery, staffing and management for the project planning, implementation and ongoing reporting phases.
- Communicate progress, concerns and solutions to all Management and Control Boards, and to all project partners.
- Ensure proper project hand-off to the support organization, and ongoing assessment of project results.
- Provide Project Teams and Members with leadership to: solve problems; respect diverse and multi-cultural inputs; and maximize teamwork, integrity, and success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 12 years' success and ERP leadership experience with a large automotive or consumer products manufacturing organization.
- Track record of successful implementation.
- Appropriate ERP, IT industry and Program Management certifications and qualifications
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Management Business Solutions