ERP Implementation Project Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Haworth has retained Management Business Solutions to be a value-add partner to their recruitment for the IS SAP Business Process Specialist II - Holland, MI position. As a solution-based staffing organization; we have aligned our processes to mirror Haworth’s talent strategies to identify, screen, and recruit qualified candidates.
SUMMARY: We are currently looking for an IS SAP Business Process Specialist II to join our team in Holland MI (role may be agile in between projects)
- Under broad supervision, leverage your Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) business configuration skills to provide support, coordination and communication between Information Services (IS) and business functional area(s) as assigned.
- Participate with business leaders on process definition, improvement, systems, metrics, performance, and best practices.
- Facilitate gathering of requirements, definitions, proposals, and justifications for systems and system enhancements.
- Plan and manage small- to medium-sized IS development projects; participates on major IS development project teams.
- Support delivery of systems support and information technology to business needs.
- Seek support to apply global view; supports Haworth sector/location as assigned.
EDUCATION OR WORK EXPERIENCE EQUIVALENCY
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management
- 2 years formal education from a technical school, college or certification program in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management.
- 2 years business functional experience or systems development experience, including participation on project teams.
- 4 years business functional area experience or systems development experience, including participation on project teams.
- 3 years SAP business functional area experience in one or more SAP “modules” or SAP systems development experience, including SAP Configuration and participation on project teams.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, at times with very short notice, including internationally up to 15% of the time
- Exposure to budget preparation and administration in manufacturing industry and/or as consultant preferred
- Ability to apply SAP “hot skill” Business Configurations.
- Understands planning at future state level and project deliverable level.
- Ability to clarify end goals and communicate end results.
- Ability to cascade change through organization.
- Ability to identify measures and critical milestones.
- Ability to communicate effectively and consistently.
- Ability to plan, guide, and leverage resources.
- Ability to build rapport and cooperative relationships with customers, taking appropriate action to meet customer needs and concerns.
- Ability to schedule work and adjust priorities as needed.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Haworth, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and required to comply with Executive Order 14042. This means that all employees of Haworth must (a) be vaccinated, (b) have a medical exemption, or (c) have a religious, moral or ethical exemption that meets EEOC requirements. As a condition of employment, you must meet one of these three requirements at the time of hire or within 60 days of your initial employment date.
Management Business Solutions
AddressGrand Rapids, MI