Director of Safety Planning
Management Business Solutions Lansing, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Director of Safety Planning & Construction Technology for its client in Kalamazoo, MI. Functioning as part of the Pre-Construction Department, this individual will work closely with Business Development, Marketing and Safety staffs – as well as with all Construction Execution Teams – to ensure that up-front safety planning is integrated into all projects, and that it supports the company’s overall business strategies. This position is a direct report to the Company’s Lead Strategy Executive.
· Works with Business Development on all RFPs and proposal bids to ensure safety considerations are recognized and integrated into all planning.
· Attends all pre-bid and pre-construction meetings, and reviews all site-specific documents and plans to ensure safety, and provide project design input and improvements.
· Manages the use, integration and implementation of Procore and other construction communication and planning platforms, as well as all related reporting, metrics and training.
· Reviews, develops and champions the adoption of other new technologies to increase company efficiency, cost, timeliness and safety.
· Integrates safety considerations across all sources to ensure site safety specialists are fully informed; and ensures that incident data and trends, project lessons learned, ideas from all parties, and competitive analyses are brought into pre-bid and pre-construction planning.
· Maintains certifications and knowledge of all changes in safety and construction technologies, as well as OSAH and other required standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Construction Management, Project Management or Engineering required.
· 5 years’ experience in commercial or industrial construction required.
· Microsoft Office Suite expertise required; knowledge of Procore, Bluebeam, Timberscan preferred.
· OSHA 30 and Certified Health and Safety Technician (CHST) certification required; Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC) certification or ability to quickly obtain preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Management Business Solutions