Management Business Solutions is seeking a 2nd Shift Corrugator Supervisor for its client in Statesville, NC. This person is the direct supervisor to the 2nd shift hourly employees and is responsible for overall operations and productivity of the staff to help ensure goals are met. The ideal candidate will have corrugated packaging experience.
- Supervise employees in the daily production of corrugated products. This includes training, planning, delegating, and directing workload.
- Provide leadership through employee engagement of issues, concerns, performance reviews, and corrective action plans.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide necessary rewards or disciplinary actions.
- Follow and model safety and quality procedures, as well as encourage employee involvement in safety programs.
- Effectively communicate information in both written and oral format with all levels of staff within the organization.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to develop direct reports.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER