POSITION SUMMARY:Reporting to the Social Development Manager or designee, this position is responsible for residential activities providing for maximum program coordination, student discipline and preparation of records and reports, in compliance with government and management directives.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Monitor group living conditions, evaluate situation within the dormitories and make decisions and/or recommendations while ensuring safety and proper student behavior
- Perform duties involving student passes, leaves, evaluations, progress reports, emergencies and terminations for assigned shift
- Communicate with families of students as required to resolve problems and assure the well being of students
- Coordinate activities of dormitories including recreation and entertainment on and off center, dorm competitions, dorm courts, and after hours tutoring and learning activities
- Facilitate Career Success Standards (CSS) group sessions for students and provide guidance in CSS development; maintain documentation.
- Maintain required records and update CIS information on students on a regular and timely basis
- Function as center duty officer (CDO) as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years experience working with youth required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Computer proficiency
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran