VAS, Associate, Full Time / Payroll and Accounts Payable Associate (entry level)
Managed Staffing Pennsauken, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: VAS, Associate, Full Time / Payroll and Accounts Payable Associate (entry level)
Location: Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Posting Title: Payroll and Accounts Payable Associate (entry level)
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an Associate, Payroll & Accounts Payable, to join the Home Health Accounting Services team located in our Pennsauken, NJ Global Support Center. In this entry level role, you will be part of a team that helps to ensure that our dedicated field staff get paid in a timely and accurate manner. You will partner with offices around the country to process field payroll, as well as handle accounts payable, conduct audits, and manage expense reports.
If you are a detail oriented, deadline driven, team player who wants to start a career in an organization that helps people live better lives, in the comfort of their own homes, this is the position for you!
Process Field Payroll
- Maintain and process new hires, terminations, and employee changes in Workday and Homecare Homebase
- Audit, process and manage field payroll weekly
- Educate service offices on payroll best practices
- Verify payroll reports
- Maintain employee data (W4, I9, direct deposits)
- Distribute paychecks
- Process garnishments
- Provide customer service as it relates to W2 questions distribution
- Reply to employment verification inquires
- Prepare responses to notices from government agencies regarding employee tax fillings
- Ensure that payroll-related transactions are processed in compliance with company policy
- Field and respond to payroll inquiries and resolves discrepancies as required
- Process invoices for payment and code to appropriate expense accounts
- Verify contracted services invoices for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare payments for contracted services
- Field and respond to contractor issues as needed
- Maintain company contractor payable listing and work with vendors to resolve outstanding balances
- Review expense reports and purchasing cards for authorization, proper classification code and submit for payment
- Manage outstanding purchasing card submissions and communicate with directors as needed
- Resolve any vendor discrepancies
- Present oneself professionally and interact/build relationships with others in the organization
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the organization's principal contacts including where necessary, employees, vendors, and other constituents. Represent the organization to various other organizations and the public as appropriate and necessary
- Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements
- Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed
- Four (4) year college degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience.
- Prior experience in banking industry a plus (customer service, attention to detail, audits).
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment balancing multiple client requests simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines without error
- Knowledge of a variety of office practices, operation of office equipment (i.e. computers), requiring some advanced knowledge.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) applications and ability to learn various software applications required to perform job functions.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Managed Staffing