MUST WORK AT OFFICE IN CHARLESTON, SC: IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE CHARLESTON SC AREA OR IF YOU CAN NOT IMMEDIATELY RELOCATE TO CHARLESTON SC PLEASE DO NO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
• Contribute to the technical direction of the project
• Define, design, develop, test, deploy, and support microservices that comprise mission-critical enterprise applications
• Automate development, testing, and deployment processes
• Share your knowledge and learn with other members of the team
• Oracle and MySQL DB development experience
• Data Access and Modeling in SQL environments: 3 years
• 3+ years of experience in Java/Java J2EE Technologies.
• 3+ years of experience in Java Restful Web services Development.
• Experience in Java/J2EE and SQL.
• Experience in Dev-ops, cloud architectures, continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
• Experience in Microservice architecture, IPC like thrift, Protocol buffer, avro and akka.
• Experience in RESTful based webservices and API frameworks like Swagger, Amazon API Gateway, Llambda
• Experience in testing strategies and should have experience in tools like SoapUI, Postman, REST-Assured
• Experience in relation databases such as MSSQL server, Oracle SQL, SAP HANA, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, MySQL, NoSQL database like CouchDB, MongoDB, etc.
• Need to bring in Thought Leadership and be Innovative.
• Need to Keep Pace with latest trends and technologies in Analytics and Visualization area.
• Experience in Application integration with Bigdata environment such as presto-jdbc ,sprak context , cassandra etc.,
• Experience in writing scripts, batch jobs and basic linux operations.
• Knowledge on other languages such as scala, phyton, etc.,
• Knowledge on natural language processing and bot framework.
• Knowledge on GPU based computing, graph databases and algorithms.
• App Servers, Web Servers, Databases, UML and Development tools (Maven, Eclipse), GIT/CVS/SVN."
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Why Work Here?We are an established and fast growing global Managed Service Provider. We are seeking energetic enthusiastic talented individuals that want to have fun, are eager to learn, develop and advance in their careers.
We're a rapidly expanding global MSP and our employees have countless opportunities for professional growth.