Enjoy working with numbers? Looking to jump start your career in the Accounting field? Want to be part of a growing company that has a great work culture and respects what you do?
Managed Labor Solutions is in currently seeking to fill an Accounts Receivable Clerk position to join our Accounting Department at our corporate office. This opportunity is a great entry level position for the right person with an accounting background. The right candidate will be self motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to work part of a team.
This position will be FT Monday through Friday and is an hourly position.
Pay Rate of $14/hour
- Communicate with company Site & Regional Managers related to billing and discrepancies and questions
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
- Handle all special billing situations.
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers
- Work with Controller and Finance Analyst to ensure timely accurate invoicing and reporting
- Process the preparation of invoices, resolve customer account disputes and submit revisions as needed
- 2 to 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Intermediate MS Excel knowledge to create spreadsheets
- Customer service experience
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting or Mathematics
Managed Labor Solutions