Managed Labor Solutions College Park, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Managed Labor Solutions (MLS), a unique provider of outsourced labor to companies large and small, has an opening for the right individual looking to get started in the Human Resources (HR) field. The ideal person for this role will be fun, energetic, customer focused and self-motivated. This hourly position reports to the Operations Manager and has a Monday to Friday schedule.Job Duties:
- Provide assistance and feedback to employees in regard to payroll questions and employee related issues.
- Pre-screen new applicants, conduct interviews and update candidate status accordingly in ATS.
- On-board and coordinate employees with the new hire process including timekeeping responsibilities.
- Provide assistance to candidates in regard to job applications, available job opportunities and candidate status.
- Perform labor scheduling in coordination with the Site Manager.
- Maintain employee files and process daily payroll entries along with payroll corrections.
- Work in conjunction with corporate Home Office to provide needed reports and updates.
- 1 to 2 years of Recruiting/HR experience.
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficient.
- Previous customer service experience.
- HS Diploma or GED (Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred).
- English/Spanish bilingual preferred.
If you meet these requirements, Apply now. A recruiter will follow up to schedule an interview with qualified applicants.
Managed Labor Solutions
AddressCollege Park, GA