F/T Envir, Safety, WC or OHN RN 3 Days in Uptown Chicago & 2 Days in Oak Park
Yes! We are actively Hiring During COVID-19
Our client, 2 busy hospitals located in both Uptown Chicago and Oak Park, Illinois has an immediate staffing need for an experienced IL Licensed Environmental Safety, Worker’s Compensation or Occupational Health RN.
- Coordinating employment physical assessments, testing and immunizations.
- Providing annual and periodic testing as needed
- Following up on all work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Facilitating the case management of lost work time cases.
- Maintaining confidential employee health records.
- Preparing, analyzing and filing reports as necessary.
- Participating in the detection, evaluation and correction of health and safety hazards.
- Participating in the Infection Control Committee and Safety Committee.
- Administering on a day-to-day basis workers compensation claims.
- Investigating, reporting, and processing of work-related injuries.
· Must be an IL Licensed RN /BSN is strongly preferred.
· 2 years of hospital or occupational health experience is required.
· Good organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service
· Demonstrated ability to make decisions in accordance w/hospital policies & Gov. Regs.
· Knowledge of basic computer operations & reporting software.
· Ability to use audio/visual equipment, telephone and other clinical equipment for teaching
· Previous workers’ compensation experience is strongly preferred.
You will be working at 2 different hospitals 3 days in Uptown Chicago and 2 days in Oak Park, Illinois. This is a direct hire full-time position working 5 days a week at 2 different locations.
Per hospital employment compliance you must be up to date on your immunizations.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send resumes to us for immediate review and consideration.