Sr. Account Executive - San Francisco, Bay Area
At ManageCasa, we're always looking for driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our sales organization. We're passionate about making the best Property Management Software in the world. If you like to work for a fantastic company, have the drive to succeed, and love to work with great people, ManageCasa is for you!
ManageCasa is one of the leading startups in the #PropTech space and has built an All-in-One Rental and Community Association Property Management Software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, rent payments, maintenance, communication, leasing processes, and many other things in the cloud. This software space is growing from $ 2 Billion to a $ 3 Billion industry worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Sr. Account Executive with experience selling SaaS technology and/or other services over the phone, by email, via web-based presentations, and where possible in in-person meetings. You will be responsible for managing a territory & named accounts and proactively engaging with leads while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, loves the challenges of consulting clients towards our product in a competitive market, and has a winning personality.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the sales cycle from talking to a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present and demo our SaaS platform to prospective clients
- Understanding how to apply technology to customers business needs to highlight values
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers' dedication
- Remain in contact with clients in your responsibility to understand their software needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 6+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably with IT technology
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS and/or accounting / financial applications preferred
- Experience in the Property Management Software space is a clear plus
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce and/or Hubspot) is a plus
- Experience using Gong is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Our commitment to you
- Organizational support to help you become a sales expert
- A servant leadership culture focused on helping you develop and progress as a sales professional
- A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
What makes ManageCasa different?
We've shared a lot about what we're looking for, and now it's only fair that we share what you can expect from us. We could write pages on this, but I felt this summed it up:
".... I've always thought that highlighting foosball, beer fridges, and a laptop and HD secondary monitor is not highlighting what's unique about our company--it would make us sound like any other startup that's trying to distract people from their less-than-amazing benefits with shiny objects.
- Competitive salary with a sales commission plan
- Health insurance
- Equity compensation with a fast-growing startup company
NOTE: This Job is based in the San Francisco HQ office
ManageCasa Inc.San Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.