Fulfillment Associate - Seasonal/Full-Time/Part-Time
Mana Up ‘Aiea, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fulfillment Associate - Seasonal/Full-Time/Part-Time Positions Available
Job Type: Seasonal / Full Time / Part Time Positions Available
**Pay based on experience of candidate
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Fulfillment Associate to join our warehousing team. As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing e-commerce orders, locating merchandise, packaging orders for shipment, and tracking fulfillment in our Shopify E-commerce system.
To ensure success as a Fulfillment Associate, you should have a good understanding of warehousing procedures, a good eye for detail, and the ability to lift at least 40 lbs. Ultimately, a top-class Fulfillment Associate processes orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards.
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Reading and deciphering incoming customer orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the customer order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Packing the merchandise for shipment/delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to designated delivery locations
- Build and package gift sets
- Openly communicate call outs/concerns on product levels
- Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
- Increase or maintain the company's profits through inventory control
- Adhering to state health and safety practices
- Such duties as are assigned to you from time to time.
- Experience with Inventory Management, Merchandising, and E-commerce
- Proficient user of MS Office and Google Applications
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
About Mana Up:
Mana Up is an initiative to build Hawaii's next 100 product companies earning $10 million or more in annual revenue. Mana Up has a 6 month accelerator program to help Hawai’i product entrepreneurs to scale their businesses.
About House of Mana Up:
House of Mana Up is a retail experience that shines the spotlight on the unique stories of Hawai‘i’s rising entrepreneurs and the premium brands they've built. We feature products from our local makers and artisans that represent their individual narratives. Many of the entrepreneurs featured at House of Mana Up have been recognized internationally for their products' high quality or innovation.
All employees are required to wear face masks while working, and work stations have been set up to maintain a 6-ft social distance. Cleaning procedures are set in place, and a hand-washing sink and sanitizer are provided on sight.
Mana UpWhy Work Here?
Support local product companies and their growth, and enjoy working with a tight-knit and diverse team.
99-1112 Iwaena St.‘Aiea, HI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Mana Up