Expired: March 03, 2018. Applications are no longer accepted.
ManTech has an immediate opportunity for a DCGS-A Embedded Trainer to provide cutting edge services within the Military Intelligence community as a Subject Matter Expert in the use of the Distributed Common Ground System-Army Family of Systems Tools and Applications.
• Use troubleshooting techniques to assess DCGS-A FoS malfunctions; identify and evaluate alternative methods for the Soldiers to employ while technical issues are corrected
• Perform routine system maintenance, computer system administrative functions, and analysis of system operations
• Convert Bug Fix and workarounds from Engineer language into operational workflows outlined in easily understood instructional documents
• Provide support to intelligence end-user community on hardware, software, and network related problems, questions, and use
• Teach, coach, and advise analysts in the use of DCGS-A data sources
• Fill the critical knowledge gap between institutional training and system capability
• Assist the supported organization in incorporating DCGS-A in the unit's established workflow
• Assist in the development/enhancement of the Intelligence Standard Operating Procedures and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (SOP/TTP)
• As the DCGS-A subject matter expert, provide guidance to unit leadership on DCGS-A functionality/capabilities
• Excellent commuciations skills: Written and Verbal
• Must be trained and familiar with DCGS-A Baseline v188.8.131.52 preferably v3.2.4
• Must be experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs
• Must have knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems
• Must be able to articulate corrective actions identified by DCGS-A system engineers to enable and empower users to extract the greatest capabilities from the DCGS-A system in support of the unit's mission
• Subject matter expert with the tools and applications within the DCGS-A family of systems and with DCGS-A interoperability and transmitting data to other Mission Command Systems in order to provide Help Desk/Center support to military analysts determining the cause of reported technical issues with the DCGS-A software
• Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices
• Experience in Military S2/G2 intelligence operations performing tactical and strategic intelligence analysis
• Experience in developing intelligence products to support the F3EAD process
• Experience with the Tactical Entities Database
• Experience with Geospatial applications (2D Map, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Terra Explorer)
• Eight to ten years experience as a DCGS-A User and/or trainer/instructor
• Experience with other DCGS-A Family of Systems such as TGS, OGS, IPC-1, IPC-2, GWS, CHARCS, Prophet Control, etc.
• Experience operating in a DoD Intelligence environment or other national level agency
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Requires Bachelors Degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience in computer hardware, software, networking systems, and in the set-up, configuration, use, and trouble shooting of computer systems.
**Years of Experience**
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Get fresh Field Service Analyst, Journeyman jobs daily straight to your inbox!