Looking for skilled Construction Technician to join the Mammoth team! Starting pay $15-$20/hour, plus company vehicle and gas card
Why Mammoth? What is our purpose?
We believe in restoring each and every Mammoth Team Member's dreams of a better life - we just happen to restore properties that have suffered from water, fire & smoke damage too. Our team and its culture are our most important priorities. We believe assembling a team that shares our values and our vision creates a win-win scenario for everyone involved in our business; our Team Members, Clients, Customers, Vendors, Suppliers, and Sub-Contractors.
What We Do:
Mammoth Restoration puts people's lives back together after a property has suffered damage from a fire, flood, or similar tragedy. Our team helps the property owner recover by cleaning up, drying out, and rebuilding. Restoration is one of the largest industries in the country…that most people don’t even know exists
Restoration Technicians are responsible for performing mitigation work for water, fire, and mold damage. We are looking for people who can get the job done, while provide exceptional customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Completing mitigation tasks such as demolition, cleaning and monitoring.
- Obtaining signed authorizations, documentation, and photos required for each job.
- Communication with customers and Team Coordinators
- Following all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responding to after-hours calls as per designated rotation coverage.
- Following safety rules per the Safety Policy, and enforcing those rules with team.
- Maintaining a clean and organized vehicle and adhering to maintenance schedule.
- Participate in On-Call rotation
- Two years of construction/carpentry experience
- Restoration/mitigation experience preferred
- Exceptional and professional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Valid Driver's License
Benefits and Pay
- Competitive base wages, plus achievement bonus
- Company retirement plan with 3% match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) package plus company paid holidays
- Health insurance packages available
- Company vehicle and gas card