- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!Compensation:
$16 - $22 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
Mammoth Restoration and Construction works mainly on residential and some commercial projects. We are a growing company that needs more employees to complete our backlog of contracts. Please reach out if you are interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and time off. We look forward to you to join our family!
BusinessView all jobs at Mammoth Restoration