We are Mammoth Contracting, LLC. We are one of the largest local roofing contractors in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. We need individuals who prefer growth-oriented organizations who can prove themselves quickly so that they are able to step into leadership positions to help us expand. Mammoth Contracting's mantra is "The ethical leader in roofing, Mammoth has you covered." Our hiring platform involves a 20 minute private conversation with one of our hiring managers to see if our potential candidates might be a good fit for us to meet us in person for an interview. We are looking for hungry self-starters who can give us their very best every day to help us grow to be the largest restoration contractor in the state.
- Ability to create opportunities with decision makers and set up appointments
- Use technology provided to create inspection reports
- Act as a liaison between property owner, production manager, and insurance company for each project
- Experience in our industry is not important. We place a high level of importance to "history of achivement and success" wherever our potential new hires have been previously
- Ability to take in information, then process it and respond with relevant information or questions
- Speak clearly and confidently
- Ability to apply newly learned techniques and training quickly, and with high motivation
- Weekend hours and evenings may be required, we work when our customers are not working
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder
- Ability to safely walk a roof for performing inspections
Compensation: Base Salary Training Pay plus Commission and Bonuses. Targets - Quota pays 80k, Expected pays 130k, Goal pays 156k. No limit for bonuses and additional incentives including our Mammoth Monster Annual Trip
Job Type: Full-time, "burn the boats"
Email: email@example.com or apply online at