Purpose of the Job
Responsible for execution, coordination and validation of operational day to day work for (sub) departments including external clients / vendors / suppliers, within the departmental standards and procedures, in order to balance workload and manage activities.
- Manage, motivate and support both operational field and office employees with the provided training tools, and guidelines
- Ensure that procedures are adhered to properly. Is the first to answer to management regarding to operational aspects of a (sub) section. Initiate proposals on improvement of procedures and standards with onboarding.
- Ensure onsite compliance with SHE-Q standards and procedures, and lead by example in regard to safety awareness
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad-hoc reports and analyses in line with the reporting requirements
- Coordinate, execute, maintain and/or improve administrative processes and systems, in line with internal procedures
- Ensure a range of high quality business support and development with effective planning. Deliver results to clients (internally/externally) with solutions and productive deadlines.
- Supporting and Cooperating
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and Organizing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Typical Education & Experience
- High School diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or equivalent (preferred)
- 5 (five) years of relevant work experience
- MS Office suite, advanced skills
- (sub)systems, advanced skills
- Client / supplier relationships
- Mammoet Academy courses
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written