Position: Full Time Customer Service Associate and Client Care Representative. This time of year leading into the holiday season, our client are in high demands therefore we are looking to fill in 2-3 positions as soon as possible to help fulfill these demands and more.
There is No selling or telemarketing involved. We only pay by the hour therefore there is no commission involved. Applicants must be at least 18yrs old to apply, must be able to legally work in Canada, and have a valid SIN number. Any experience in customer services will be an asset but no other experience is required as we provide full extensive paid training.
Benefits of working with us:
- Enhance your communication, people and interpersonal skills
- Have the opportunity to advance and grow in the company
- Receive weekly and monthly corporate Bonuses
- Hourly pay and Weekly Pay cheque (hourly pay can increase with good work ethic and great job performance)
- Work schedule is always Monday to Friday with Saturday as an optional working day. (Sundays and holidays we are closed)
- Health Benefits after 6 months of employment 80% to 100% coverage
- Amazing coworkers, management team and clients to work for.
-Professional, fun and rewarding office environment
Key Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Act as representative for our clients and provide quality customer service
- Answer questions regarding our client’s programs and services
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work independently and within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- open and verify new customer acquisition accounts
- communicate and behave in a Polite and friendly demeanor
- Attend daily meetings on targets and demands set my clients and management and ensure they are met.
THERE IS NO SELLING OF GOODS OR SERVICES, NO TELEMARKETING OR COMMISSIONS INVOLVED! ALL WAGES ARE PAID BY THE HOUR AND ON A WEEKLY BASIS BY DIRECT DEPOSIT. NO CASH. APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18YRS OLD TO APPLY AND BE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN CANADA.
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS. THOSE WHO QUALIFY WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL FOR AN INTERVIEW. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR OUR EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX AND OR JUNK MAIL.