Nonprofit organization seeks experienced, efficient, and organized team player to assist in the support of successful progression of pregnant women and mothers with small children.
We are looking to fill a full-time Lead Coordinator position for our nursery.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct day to day physical, social and developmental care of babies and young children in the nursery
- Facilitating the Parents As Teachers and ASQ curriculums with one-on-one and group parenting activities
- Implementation and oversight of a daily curriculum and routine for children
- Assisting and educating mothers concerning better care of their child's well-being and safety
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized and attractive environment in the nursery
- Daily written reports of each child in the nursery provided to parents
- Note any progress or problems and report them to the parent(s). In parent(s)’ absence, report any problems to staff followed by a phone call to the parent(s) at their work or school site
- Provide a monthly nursery summary to House/Program Manager Miscellaneous:
• Attend necessary professional and staff meetings
• Assist the Program Manager with any additional work /projects as per his/her request as it relates to child development and enhancing services for children.
• Maintain confidentiality
• Other duties as required.
Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm (varying hours)
Candidate must have 3 to 5 years experience in early childhood education, associates degree, first aid and infant CPR.
Must also possess patience, kindness and a loving, compassionate heart.
Spanish speaking a plus.
Salary: $32,000.00 - 38,000.00 annually
We help our residents to achieve goals and life skills to assist in moving forward.
Malta House, Inc
Why Work Here?Malta House is a nonprofit transitional home for pregnant mothers over 18 and mothers with small children. We help our residents to achieve goals and life skills to assist in moving forward.
We truly work as a team working for a wonderful mission for our moms and babies