Customer Experience Specialist
- Expired: November 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Malouf is looking for a driven Customer Experience Specialist. This individual will be responsible for answering phones, emails, and chats to solve issues and delight our customers. We are looking for an individual that can thrive in a fast-paced environment, pick up new processes quickly, have complete ownership of their responsibilities, and is able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
This is a full-time position. General schedule is 8am-5pm Monday – Friday; some weekend work is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Problem-solve over phone, email, and chat
- Deliver exceptional customer relations daily
- Acquire and demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Resolve any issues that arise in a timely manner
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Work overtime as needed
- Work both independently and with a team
- Process orders, returns, and issue credits
- Comfortable and confident with being on a phone and computer all day
- Assist the Receptionist team with various tasks and coverage at the front desk
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Self-motivated with the ability to recognize the relative value of opportunities and prioritize accordingly
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to make quick, smart decisions with limited information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Outlook
- Learn/retain product information quickly
- Handle stress in a positive way
Preferred but not required:
- Ability to write and read Spanish
Malouf offers competitive salaries and a suite of benefits and perks to support our employees’ life-work balance:
- Insurance premiums paid 100% by Malouf
- HSA Eligible Health Plan
- Dental w/ orthodontics
- Vision Plan
- Basic Life insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance-Voluntary
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company-matched 401K
- Onsite daily gourmet lunch provided by our company chef
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite monthly hair/salon appointment
- Product discounts
You can learn more about us at .
We are an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Malouf Companies
Get fresh Customer Experience Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.