Residential Clinician/Therapist (license-eligible) - Juneau, AK
Are you license-eligible clinical counselor open to relocating to some of the best wildlife and hiking in North America, while providing comprehensive treatment and case management services to youth experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties?
- Provide billable treatment including individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and case management.
- Participate in the clinical on-call system.
- Regularly participate in individual and group clinical supervision.
- Document all clinical treatment services in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and collaborate with youth, families, and the treatment team to ensure effective treatment.
- Teach behavior modifications and other therapeutic interventions to paraprofessional staff.
- Model and teach sensitivity to youth and families from diverse cultures, backgrounds and socioeconomic circumstances and utilize cultural differences to enhance the effectiveness of treatment.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college in marriage and family therapy, psychology, social work, counseling, or closely related field that is eligible for licensure as an LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LPC. Current clinical license is a PLUS!
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance per agency standards.
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background checks.
- Completion of required trainings according to established timelines per job class and program assignment.
Salary: $62–70K (license-eligible) / $70-90K (licensed)
Location: Juneau, Alaska
Since 1987, Malone Healthcare Solutions has provided contract and temporary staffing services to various facilities around the nation. We work directly with managers and their partners, hospitals, community medical offices, and other Medical affiliated organizations to assist in filling temporary, contract, per diem and permanent staffing needs.
MaloneMalone Workforce Solutions is a private, award winning company that provides workforce solutions to clients spanning across several industries through multiple divisions: Malone Staffing, JC Malone Associates, Management Registry Inc., Malone Healthcare, HR Alliance, Nextaff, AllCalls, Jeane Thorne Staffing, and AllStaff. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 71 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 42 states! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people. Since 1987, Malone Healthcare Solutions has provided contract and temporary staffing services to various facilities around the nation. We work directly with managers and their partners, hospitals, community medical offices, and other Medical affiliated organizations to assist in filling temporary, contract, per diem and permanent staffing needs.