The Sr. Manager, ERP Delivery is an integral member of the company's management team and is responsible for the delivery of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations application (D365) across the Family of Companies.
In this role, the Sr. Manager, ERP Delivery will work closely with a cross-functional team including key business stakeholders, D365 technical and functional teams, Quality Control, PMO, Infrastructure, Training and 3rd party consultants to plan, execute and oversee the successful implementation of this ERP application.
The Sr. Manager, ERP Delivery will be responsible for leading day-to-day activities that span the complete lifecycle of each project, from requirements definition to implementation and operations. The person filling this role must be adept at identifying, planning for, and mitigating risks that would impede a successful project implementation.
To be successful in this role, the Sr. Manager, ERP Delivery must build and maintain strong and strategic partnerships across the organization, quickly gaining an understanding of business needs, ensuring that services and solutions support business growth and stability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position required.
- 5+ years of experience leading large, enterprise-scale ERP software implementations required
- 7+ years of experience in application analysis, design, configuration, development and deployment required, preferably with an ERP solution like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred (X++, SSRS) preferred
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft’s integrations and API technologies to support integrations with 3rd parties.
- Broad experience utilizing varying project methodologies (ranging from waterfall to agile) and SDLC management required.
- A demonstrated record of partnership with teams across the organization and influence to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals preferred.
- Extensive experience managing geographically dispersed teams, with ability to hire, lead, develop and retain top talent preferred.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.