"Improving your future is our business!"
Malone Healthcare is expanding in Omaha and we’re looking for a Healthcare Staffing Account Manager to join our team! The Healthcare Staffing Account Manager will manage the careers of medical professionals in the nursing & allied industry which includes, but not limited to: recruiting and developing rapport with candidates to match their skills and desired location to assignments with client facilities throughout the nation.
Healthcare Staffing Account Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the healthcare organization
- Conducts initial phone screens and assist the applicant through the new hire process
- Coordinates interviews between candidates and healthcare organizations and monitors the placements to assure satisfaction for both the client and the traveler
- Cold calls qualified health care organizations through telephone, social media, trade shows
- Markets services and obtains new client job orders
Healthcare Staffing Account Manager Qualifications:
- Work history in New Business Development, Business or Healthcare Recruiting required
- History of setting and achieving goals
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and juggle multiple demands
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Work and Excel
- Maintain Elevated level of confidentiality.
- Competitive Compensation + Commission
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and supplemental health benefits
- Company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care FSA options
- Paid Time Off and paid company holidays
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Wellness Program
Management Registry, Inc. hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.