Malone Healthcare is hiring experienced Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist needed immediately! Candidates must have previous Cath Lab experience in either a hospital or free-standing Cath Lab environment and hold an active RCIS or ARRT license.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today! We are actively interviewing and will hire the right people quickly.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits (full time), along with a great team of people to work with!
- Job Type: Full-time, 4 –10hour shifts
- 13-week contract
- Local or Travel
Position Function: The Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist prepares the Cardiac Catheterization lab and assists during procedures, operates X-ray equipment or monitoring equipment. They scrub to assist cardiologists. The tasks of this position are periodically observed during the procedure and the results are reviewed and reported by a Staff Cardiologist.
- Cardiac Cath Lab Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified CV Tech or equivalent in combination of education and experience
- Ability to wear lead apron for up to 3 hours and have the ability to walk, stand and stoop
- Thorough knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, and hemodynamics, as well as cardiovascular equipment and supplies
- Working knowledge of formulae used to calculate gradients, shunts, and cardiac outputs
- Ability to recognize life-threatening arrhythmias under all monitoring situations
- Ability to recognize intra-cardiac electrocardiogram and measure intervals
- Good verbal and written communication skills for maintaining logs, records, and quality assurance
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must maintain current BCLS certification for continued employment
- Cardiovascular School of Technology or equivalent education and training
- Graduate of a School of Radiology Technology or equivalent education and experience
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
- RCIS (Preferred)
Please send current resume and contact information or apply directly online at www.malonehc.com
Malone Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer