Malnory, McNeal & Company, P.C. Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a senior level tax preparer with experience using Proseries (or similar software). The person in this position works directly with clients. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated, possess good working knowledge of tax law, well organized and have excellent communication skills.
The primary responsibility is preparing Income Tax Returns including forms 1040, 1065, 1120, 1102S, 1041, and 990s along with some state returns. This person will review client accounting documents, have knowledge of working trial balances, and be able to make necessary adjusting journal entries and transfer these amounts into the respective tax returns. This position will also assist clients with IRS issues and potentially write responses to the IRS. There may also be some payroll reporting, year-end reporting and administrative work as needed. We work as a team on these projects.
Compensation: 65,000 + Based on experience
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting or comparable 3+ years public accounting experience.
2. A current and valid certified public accountants license is preferred.
3. Strong knowledge of Internal Revenue Code and regulations, various tax forms and their interrelationships, return filing requirements and due dates.
4. ProSeries tax software experience a plus
5. Great organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
6. Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
7. Experience with QuickBooks, Excel and Word
8. Likes to be a team player and works well with others
We are very flexible in non-tax season.
Please include resume AND salary requirement with your response for consideration.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs, thorough research, and sound analysis. Our firm is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism.
Malnory, McNeal & Company, P.C.Why Work Here?
Great benefits and room for growth!
For years, our firm has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local, individuals, businesses, and governmental as well as non-profit entities. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statement preparation and business consulting. Member of the AICPA, Government Audit Quality Center and Nonprofit Audit Quality Center . Our Mission Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs, thorough research, and sound analysis. Our firm is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism.
5016 McKinney Ave. DallasDallas, TX