Personal Injury Paralegal
- $27 to $36 Hourly
Established (20+ years) personal injury law firm, located in downtown Sarasota, is rapidly growing and in need of an additional litigation paralegal. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all phases of the litigation process. This is an exciting opportunity to join a top-notch firm which offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- Detailed review and analysis of medical records and other documentation
- Preparation of documents related to discovery, depositions, demand, court filings, pleadings, mediations, settlement, motions and trials
- Scheduling and maintenance of calendars for cases and attorneys
- Frequent communication with clients
- Maintain accurate PI case details in TrialWorks (case management) software
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 2+ years working experience as a litigation paralegal
- Must have personal injury experience
- Must have an understanding of different types of insurance coverage
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills along with the willingness to collaborate and work well with others as a “team”
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Bilingual skills a plus
Additional Benefits Include:
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
Diverse culture. Family atmosphere. Top notch employees!
Mallard PerezThe Meadows, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.