PURPOSE: Maintain the cleanliness of Mall of America while providing a memorable guest experience.
1st Shift Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd Shift Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 2:30pm - 11pm
Sunday: 1:30pm - 10pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Clean restrooms including sinks, toilets, mirrors, walls, floors and assist with stocking of supplies.
- Wash walls, pillars, and clean entrance and common area glass.
- Clean seating areas, escalators, railings, and drinking fountains.
- Clean elevators involving cleaning an enclosed space.
- Responsible for organizing and transporting a cleaning supply cart.
- Patrol common areas during mall hours, clean spills, pick up litter, remove stickers and gum.
- Provide directions and assistance when guests ask.
- Vacuum and extract carpeted areas.
- Sweep and wet mop common area floors and stairwells.
- Empty trash containers
- Bring trays back to food court tenants.
- Ensure the overall safety and cleanliness of the work area and surrounding areas.
- Provide outstanding internal and external guest service.
- Assist with set up and take down of events.
- Clean all hand sanitizer units
- Regular, reliable and consistent attendance
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Basic written and oral communication
- Ability to work variable and /or rotating shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Stand and move - Frequently
- Kneel and bend - Frequently
- Perform repetitive motion - Frequently
- Stoop/Squat - Frequently
- Reach at or below shoulder level - Frequently
- Reach at or above shoulder level - Frequently
- Lift/Carry up to 40 lbs - Infrequently
- Handle larger items such as boxes or packages - Infrequently