Pay scale starting at $14.50
Monday - Friday
Maletis Beverage is a local, family owned beverage distributor that was founded in 1935. The company has a diverse portfolio of beer, cider, wine and non-alcoholic products. We are dedicated to building strong, lasting relationships with our customers, suppliers and communities. Visit us at Maletis.com to learn more about our products and our people!
Our Merchandisers play a critical role in our business operations. The Merchandiser works under the direction of the Merchandising Manager and is responsible for keeping shelves and coolers stocked.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain superior customer service with all accounts assigned to merchandise.
- Maintain proper rotation of products to ensure product quality
- Completely fill all products and packages distributed by Maletis Beverage
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in vehicle used for merchandising purposes.
- Clock in and out using company phone to record payroll times.
- Service all accounts assigned to route daily
- Have company issued iPhone with you at all times.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a (full-time or part-time) position. Morning shifts begin no later than 6:00 a.m and merchandisers work until their assigned route is completed.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Opportunity for growth