Sales Representative - Dallas/North Texas
- Expired: May 09, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOIN THE MALARKEY FAMILY
Today's Talent, Tomorrow's Success
Malarkey takes pride in selecting our most important asset our employees. Become a part of our mission to manufacture and deliver innovative, performance driven building products with service and integrity that is unparalleled.
The Sales Representative will act as a primary sales agent within the Dallas/Fort Worth area to identify, acquire, and continue high quality relationships with new and existing customers to support company growth.
- Act as a primary sales agent for contact with distributors, roofing contractors, homeowner groups, and others in the region.
- Use all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to all audiences.
- Create and enhance relationships with new and current customers in order to sell products and services consistent with territory revenue and profitability
- Prepare timely and accurate proposals working with customers and requirements to understanding as needed in blueprints, plans and Other Specifications.
- Ability to negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections.
- Maintains high standards of professional conduct in every customer and employee interaction.
Knowledge, Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience with three years business to business outside sales experience (preferably construction-related and/or industrial) with demonstrated skills and success in new account development.
Proven work experience as a sales representative in related field.
Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills. Ability to develop productive relationships and communicate effectively with management, peers, contractors, suppliers and customers.
Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record (MVR) with knowledge of the surrounding geographical market.
Demonstrated experience and a proven record of working with minimal supervision, self-motivation and personal time management. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relations Software packages, and standard office equipment.
Malarkey's corporate values are known as the 5Ps: partners, passionate, positive, performance-driven, and pioneers. These 5Ps already exist in our company culture, yet we are calling them out to be our guideposts as we navigate successful growth together.
When you join the Malarkey family, you have access to enhanced health care designed to keep you and your family healthy for today and for the future. Malarkey also offers financial wellness planning and contributions to your retirement plan. Our programs allow our employees to thrive and achieve success both at work and in their personal lives. Malarkey offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident Death and Dismemberment, and a retirement plan.
Malarkey Roofing Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Post-Offer Background Check, Physical, and Drug Screen required.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Malarkey Roofing Products
Get fresh Financial Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.