- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
- Manage referral information to facilitate admissions and evaluate all prospective residents with Executive Director
- Serve as liaison between staff and hospice teams as necessary
- Plan and orient new clinical employees to Malachi House
- Maintain accurate census information in data base form. Compile statistics for quality indicators and facilitate the quality committee meeting quarterly
- Share on call time with Clinical Assistant
- Maintain accountability for the clinical staff and responsible for clinical employee evaluations and review with ED
- Coordinate in-services according to staff needs, to facilitate development and training of staff
- Coordinate educational opportunities to include but not limited to nursing and medical students, seminarians and the community
- Maintain and review all documented records for the medications with the hospice teams and staff and ensure accuracy and education
- Maintain employee health records including TB testing, Hep B immunizations and minor first aid as needed
- Registered nurse required-preferably in Hospice and/or Palliative Care
- Previous experience working with terminally ill persons
- Proven ability to deal effectively with diverse groups of people and provide leadership and direction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and knowledge of computer operation including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to work flexible hours, according to the needs of residents and Malachi House
At our home, we value our staff's dedication to providing exceptional end-of-life care. We offer competitive compensation packages, including comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance.
If you are a compassionate nurse looking to make a difference in the lives of our residents and their families during their end-of-life journey, we encourage you to apply. Join our team of dedicated people who are committed to providing comfort, support, and dignity to those in need.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience in hospice/palliative care and management. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Hospice & palliative medicine: 2 years (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- RN License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Malachi HouseCleveland, OH
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.