- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experiencedIndustrial Maintenance Technicianto perform troubleshooting and repair ofmaterial handling equipment,pneumaticsystems, maintaining automatedconveyorsystems, lubrication, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Primarily perform Mechanical and Lubrication tasks on automated packaging and distribution equipment.
- Utilizes working knowledge and experience to troubleshoot and repair ofmaterial handling equipment, pneumatic systems, maintaining automated conveyor systems, lubrication, and preventive / predictive maintenance.
- Repairs and preventive maintenance onconveying systems, power transmissions, and other power driven rotating equipment. Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Assist in formulating preventive maintenance standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance preferred, but not required. Must have a good working knowledge to include, but not limited to, the troubleshooting and repair ofmaterial handling equipment,pneumaticsystems, maintaining automatedconveyor systems, lubrication, andpreventive / predictive maintenance. Must have working knowledge of the following topics: using hand / power tools, precision alignment, rigging, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, Preventive/Predictive Maintenance. Must have theflexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSparrows Point, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at Malace HR