Malace HR Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: July 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Service Technician 2 & 3:
As a Service Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building'
- Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
- Maintain a positive working relationship across all the Amazon Operations facility
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
- 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
- 5+ years of experience conducting preventative & procedure-based maintenance
- 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
- 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
- 3+ years of work order management
- Ability to use and interpret statistical equipment run metrics such as OEE/Up Time to prioritize accordingly
- Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous vendor management experience
- Experience with robotic or electromechanical maintenance
- Knowledge of computer networking systems and infrastructure
- Basic ability to use Linux command line interface.
- Low voltage signal tracing and troubleshooting of logical devices and signal feedback loops.
Real EstateView all jobs at Malace HR