- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Malace|HR is seeking a full time Maintenance Mechanic in the Rockville, MD area. The role will be full time on 1st shift and pays $28-32 per hour
- High school diploma or state equivalent
- Minimum of two years related trade schooling
- Experience in building operation or related field
- Certifications and Licenses
- Certification as a Universal Technician for CFC'S (or within 90 days of employment)
- Valid U.S. driver's license with a clean driving record
- Safety operate the facility in accordance with all applicable regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate and enforce safety rules and behaviors
- Identify, enforce, and assess safety hazards and risks
- Perform maintenance and monitoring and repairs to the mechanical, plumbing, structural, furniture, control and fire, life and safety systems to keep building systems up and applicable standards
- Maintain HVAC systems and equipment at optimum levels (e.g., cleaning, inspecting changing parts)
- Where necessary, record readings and make adjustments to ensure proper operation of equipment
- comply with departmental policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Maintain a clean and safe work place
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Assist site Facility Management team with emergency situations (e.g., fire alarms, chemical spills, hazardous conditions) and take appropriate actions
- Other duties as assigned
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AutomotiveView all jobs at Malace HR
Get fresh Part Time Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.