HVAC Tech - Mobile
- $28 to $35 Hourly
Job Summary: We are looking for skilled HVAC Technicians to lead the effective, efficient, and timely delivery of our line of services. HVAC Technicians are mobile and use multiple trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, locksmith, painting and roofing for a wide variety of customers in an assigned geographical territory. Technicians are provided a company van, tools and equipment. Technicians are based at their home address and access their daily route through a company provided iPad and iPhone. We offer opportunities for skill development through on the job training as well as professional training and education programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete thorough Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services on all standard package and split unit HVAC systems that are common among light commercial customers including but not limited to: inspection and repair/replacement of belts and pulleys, inspection and cleaning of condensate drain lines, testing power/performance of compressor, fan motor, blower motor, testing function and safety of burners/heat exchangers, function of all safety and operational controls
- General repairs of steam/hot water boiler systems. Diagnose airflow and ducting repairs
- Safe, efficient, and EPA compliant use of refrigerants in support of standard package and split unit HVAC systems that are common among light commercial customers
- Safely diagnose and repair common mechanical, electrical, or system failure issues on standard boiler, package and split unit HVAC systems that are common among light commercial customers, including but not limited to: belts, pulleys, compressors, condensing units, circuity boards, contactors, leaks, safely un-sweating and brazing of copper components
- Complete preventative maintenance and repairs per work order requirements. Self performs the following duties in compliance company procedures, regulatory requirements and safety standards
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance on existing systems (e.g. unclog toilets and drains, repair leaks in drains and faucets, replace toilets and faucet fixtures as needed, etc.).
- Perform routine painting, carpentry work, etc., as necessary to maintain our Client's facilities in like new condition (e.g. repair a hole in dry-wall, prep the area, and match the paint to present a uniform and original like new appearance).
- Perform minor electrical maintenance as allowed without a license within state law requirements (e.g. repair or replacement of fixtures, wall switches, and outlets. Replace light bulbs, ballasts and sockets if necessary).
- Complete service inspections and asset inspections as needed
- Fully utilizes technology (tablet, smartphone) to: Access and complete work orders including notes on services provided. Create and submit Service Reports and Quality Inspection images and reports.
- Submit timesheets, expense reports, and purchase card logs.
- Obtains necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
- Creates a positive climate with the client, provides and generates customer satisfaction. Maintains timely and consistent communications with customer and internal support teams
- Obtains and completes required safety and compliance training and attends weekly safety meetings
- Provides estimates for larger projects and services needed to onsite customer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Malace HRDodge City, KS
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.