Looking for someone that has commercial experience in HVAC and general maintenance.
M-F fulltime, 1st shift position. $20-22/hour
General maintenance worker who:
- Change filters on HVAC units
- Clean coils on HVAC units
- Works on any and all food & beverage equipment
- Move partitions
- Move doors
- Performs heavy lifting
- Move furniture (desks, cabinets, chairs, etc.)
- Change light bulbs and ballasts (with appropriate training)
- Repairs ceiling tiles, toilets
- Repairs other building related fixtures
- Performs duties as assigned by Facility Manager and/or Supervisor
- Maintain a safe, sanitary work environment, which conforms to all standards and regulations. Adheres to sanitation, safety policies and accident reporting procedures.
- Maintain systems according to established maintenance schedules and appropriate maintenance functions as indicated by manufacturer's specifications, departmental guidelines and good trade practices to minimize breakdowns and other interruptions in service.
- Adhere to guidelines for using chemicals.
- Performs duties and responsibilities to conserve energy and meet component expense goals.
- Clean and lubricate parts as needed.
- Requisitions replacement and/or new parts and equipment. Obtain approval prior to ordering.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Report any maintenance problems to the Facility Manager, supervisor and/or client as needed.
- Maintain maintenance requisition log and update when job is completed.
- Completes all required training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
OTHER TASKS AND DUTIES: Specific to the building(s) occupied by the Kohls associates:
- Daily record meter readings
- Daily inspect entire building, tally lamps to be replaced, spot clean immediately after completed job or as needed
- Daily inspect exterior, police trash, report repairs needed
- Daily turn off lights when not in use
- Daily check and firmly close as needed exterior doors
- Daily break down cardboard, place in cardboard recycling dumpster
- Daily and as needed clean up spills
- Daily and as required assist engineer(s) with work orders
- Weekly Empty recycling bins and trash in maintenance office and other areas as requested
Job Posted by ApplicantPro