Food Bank Assistant
- Posted: 14 days ago
Food bank assistant provides support to Eloise Cooking Pot and the food bank manager. On a daily basis, the food bank assistant will help organize and clean the food bank, assist clients, organize incoming and outgoing deliveries, and check in clients.
- Checking in clients in the computer during service hours.
- Helping prepare food for deliveries
- Bagging and boxing food
- Serving clients
- Sorting food, cleaning building, bagging and shelving food, unloading food deliveries,
- Delivering food to homeless and disable clients
- Picking up and unloading donations
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Computer literate.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to give and/or provide to volunteers and take direction from the Food Bank Manager.
- Ability to Lift 50 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license
Benefits: $17 an hour DOE. Medical, Dental, vision, 2 week vacation, sick time, 403 retirement, . Must have flexible schedule and be available up to 40 hours a week. Must have a valid driver's license and be insurance and able to pass a drug test. Previous experience is a plus. Please provide a cover letter outlining work experience and wage preference.
Eloise Cooking Pot Food Bank is a program of making a Difference Foundation. MADF is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Making A Difference Foundation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?