Technical Program Manager
- Posted: June 29, 2022
Manager wants Technical Program Manager with experience in cloud-based voice assistant product or related technology
- Strategize, plan, and execute with aggressive schedules, from defining requirements to execution, reporting and delivery.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify risks, issues, and contingency plans, by partnering with cross-functional team stakeholders.
- Define metrics and develop monitoring framework to measure all aspects the project.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in alignment with Samsung business goals.
- Lead and drive quality management process, changes, and improvements.
- Effectively communicate key program status and dashboards.
- 5+ years of experience working closely with engineering teams
- 2+ years of technical program management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Well-versed in understanding software product development, and release processes for complex large-scale software
- Experience managing in AI/ML or NL (Natural Language) program is a plus
Full Time Permanent role
Base Salary + benefits other benefits as well according to the policies
AddressMountain View, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Makforce Inc