Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you tired of your current job? Want a new career? We have an opportunity for you!
We are hiring Online Banking Customer Service Representatives in Chandler. We are now seeking great new friendly people to join us for our upcoming training classes.
Next Training Class: October 7th, October 28th Salary: 16.00/hour + $500.00 Bonus after 100 days Additional Compensation: Tuition Reimbursement, 401k match, Benefits + more
As the Customer Service Representative you will perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new Checking, Savings, IRA, and CD accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
Why work for us? • We will train you-paid training for 7 weeks. Our next training class starts October 21st. Both morning and evening training hours are available. • We will reward you-performance bonuses and rewards program. • We believe in you-tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match, benefits, and more!
Majorel (dba Arvato) supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners.
Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; but with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred. • Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required. • Previous banking experience will be considered a plus. • Experience with contact center technologies. • Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset. • Sales, cross-selling, and up-selling experience desirable.
• Minimum typing speed 20 WPM. • Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge. • Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and online information. • Flexibility in regard to work schedules.
• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner with 100% first call resolution and customer retention focus. • Handle, research, and resolve phone inquiries/requests from customers. • Use Microsoft Programs and client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information. • Track and document customer contacts into customer relationship management applications and systems, including typing clear and concise notes for each action taken. • Obtain and verify information by phone or online, using professional and courteous phone techniques. • Complete all follow-up work related to customer inquiries. • Set up new accounts for customers, including helping to explain the differences in products and identifying customer needs. • When circumstances dictate, communicate with appropriate offices for follow up. • Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information. • Keep abreast of client developments affecting customer service, new product offerings, and processes of company and customer service center by reading daily updates and attending briefings/training. • Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with supervisors. • Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas to department for the improvement of the team or improvement of the work process. • Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality. Follow policy and procedures for communicating any changes and preferences in schedule to supervisor. • Support additional duties as necessary in high volume or promotional periods. • Adhere to company and client productivity and quality performance expectations and policies and procedures. • Relay customer insights for continuous improvement.
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills. • Effective time management and organizational skills. • Customer orientation and focus • Problem solving and conflict resolution skills. • Organizational and teamwork skills. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Phone etiquette skills. • Strong customer services skills. • Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate) • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
About us: New company name. Same great opportunities. Arvato is now MAJOREL. At MAJOREL, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team!
Apply with us today.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. aa/eoe/m/f/d/v
Majorel / Arvato BPS Inc
Get fresh Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Customer Service Representative