A growing family owned business for over 45 years is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and talented automotive service advisors for our stores. We prefer to hire people with the right ATTITUDE, PASSION, DRIVE and CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTLOOK
Serving customers is a key to success in this position. Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and serve as a liaison between technicians and customers.
- Build Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Sell Tire and Auto Repair Products and Services
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
- Create estimates using electronic information programs
- Product Knowledge, Benefits and Features
- In charge of store when Manager is off
- Follow all ‘Bureau of Automotive Repair’ regulations
- Must demonstrate a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
• 5 Day work week
• Paid Vacation
• Major Medical Insurance available
• Paid sick time
• Competitive Compensation
• Family atmosphere
Our Compensation includes a commission program.
We are an equal opportunity employer