Job Description: Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator develops and executes marketing plans and strategies. This role is responsible for the planning, implementing, and monitoring of marketing, branding, and advertising activities. As well as to ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Manage current marketing campaigns and develop new strategies while maintaining a marketing budget that aligns with corporate financial objectives.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
· Work with internal stakeholders and external firms to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
· Conduct market and customer research to identify trends.
- Develop and manage web, email and social media content.
- Write articles and promotional material for the company.
- Update and maintain the department's documentation and databases.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Establish a marketing calendar for each primary market to support sales efforts. The marketing calendar connects social media post, email campaigns, digital and print advertisements with sales events, tradeshows and key purchasing periods for each market.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities.
- Strong creative written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) a plus.
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus.
The position will report to Jim VanderGiessen, CEO.
This position will have some flexibility in hours, to start it will be Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an hour for lunch.
We offer competitive pay depending on experience as well as a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Paid Leave, Life Insurance and 401K plan with matching.
Unsure if this is a role for you?
We make great products. Our equipment employs cutting edge technology (much of which we develop ourselves) and is manufactured within our world-class facilities.
You’ll be part of a Pro team that is committed to doing the job it takes to deliver a quality product that our customers not only deserve but they expect.
We get to serve some cool markets including:
- Fermented Craft Beverage (beer, wine, cider, spirits, kombucha)
- Dairy (on-farm milk cooling)
- Cannabis and Hemp Extraction (we primarily sell to companies that sell within these markets).
- Food Processing (from Bakeries to Pasta to Vinegar to juice, etc)
Market development is critical and focused on adding new markets all the time.
There is a great opportunity to grow into (and out of) this role.
It is exciting to add the role of marketing coordinator to our team. You will be vital in helping us grow our brand and helping us find ways to sell more equipment to our current and new markets.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to take on, please apply, we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Pro is an EOE.