Our client is a major wine and spirits distributor. They hire Temporary merchandisers throughout the year to work in major grocery and drug store chains at $15.50 HR. The primary objective of Reset Merchandising is to make products on the shelves look more appealing to shoppers.
We have a graveyard (10 PM) merchandising job on Thursday, 6.20 at a major grocery chain in Encino, CA at 10 PM. The shift should last about 6 hours @15.50 HR. You would be paid $15.50 HR the following FRI via your choice of direct deposit or a payroll debit card. There is ample security and a team of about 11 others at this location.
If you are interested, please do the following after reviewing the rest of our ad:
- Register with our payroll company, ESSG by copying and pasting the following link into your browser: https://nhov2.esgazure.com/apply/MPA
- Once you have completed the application, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to type the words “Registered” and "Encino" in the subject line.
Merchandisers work in teams with merchandisers from the other major wine and spirits distributors in CA. The atmosphere is safe, supportive, low-key and non-competitive.
The shifts typically range from 5 to 8 hours. Merchandisers are always paid for a minimum of 4 hours, even if a shift lasts less than 4 hours; or is rescheduled less than 24 hours prior to the start time.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $15.50 an hour
- Merchandisers are paid each Friday via their choice of direct deposit or a payroll debit card.
- Reimbursement of .58 cents a mile for locations that are more than 50 miles from a Merchandisers home.
- 21 years of age or older
- High school Diploma
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Highly dependable
- Willing to agree to a criminal background check
If you would like to have us reach out to you when we have merchandising jobs in your area, we have a simple two-step process:
- Register with our payroll company, ESSG by going to site: https://nhov2.esgazure.com/apply/MPA
- Once you have completed the application, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to type the word “Registered” in the subject line.