Our client is a major wine and spirits distributor. They hire Temporary merchandisers throughout the year to work in major grocery and drug store chains at $15.50 HR. The primary objective of Reset Merchandising is to make products on the shelves look more appealing to shoppers. We have a two-day job in Santa Clarita next week, Monday and Tuesday, August 5th and 6th at 6 AM to 2 PM at $15.50 HR.
Merchandisers work in teams with merchandisers from the other major wine and spirits distributors in CA. The atmosphere is safe, supportive, low-key and non-competitive.
The shifts typically range from 5 to 8 hours. Merchandisers are always paid for a minimum of 4 hours, even if a shift lasts less than 4 hours; or is rescheduled less than 24 hours prior to the start time.
If you are interested, please do the following after reviewing the rest of our ad:
- Register with our payroll company, ESSG by either clicking on or copying and pasting the following link into your browser: https://nhov2.esgazure.com/apply/MPA
- Once you have completed the application, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to type the words “Registered" in the subject line, and also indicate whether you are interested in day shifts, graveyard shifts or both.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $15.50 an hour
- Merchandisers are paid each Friday via their choice of direct deposit or a payroll debit card.
- Reimbursement of .58 cents a mile for locations that are more than 50 miles from a Merchandisers home.
- 21 years of age or older
- High school Diploma
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Highly dependable
- Willing to agree to a criminal background check