Customer Service Representative
Maitz Home Services Allentown, PA
- Expired: April 28, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
You're the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities. WHO WE ARE We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in the Lehigh Valley.
You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much we inspire ongoing training and education.
How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only customer service representative they'll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job.
They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel. WHY WE NEED YOU Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Customer Service Representatives who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. THE BIG TASK You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
This is a full or part time position. KEY SUB TASKS * Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments. * Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
* Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand. * Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business. * Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
* Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably. * Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information. * Full and Part Time positions available COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS * Develop a proven track record in customer service.
* IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems. * Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities. * Strong verbal and written communications.
* Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy. * Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment. * Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
* Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude