We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial electricity 3-phase 480v and 208v, single phase 110v experience in a manufacturing environment required
3. Advanced experience overhauling and replacing mechanical equipment and parts as needed. Performs troubleshooting and repair of hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors. Some welding and fabricating may be required as needed.
4. Advance experience with AC/DC motor troubleshooting, installation, and repair.
5. Demonstrable experience with a multi-meter, megger, and other associated test equipment
6. Advanced experience in troubleshooting with PLC's and troubleshooting control issues
1. Experience with Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), to include, writing, programming and installation required
2. Experience with Ladder Logic is a plus
3. Experience with troubleshooting, set-up, and installation of advanced electronic analog and digital packaging systems in an industrial environment
4. Experience with predictive / preventative maintenance tools and procedures
5. Computer maintenance management system experience (CMMS)
6. Complete a background check and drug screening
For more information please visit: www.maintenancerecruiter.com
Why Work Here?MaintenanceRecruiter.com is a National recruiting firm specializing in the direct placement of all levels of Maintenance, Reliability and Facilities Management professionals. For more information please visit: www.maintenancerecruiter.com
Direct hire, full-time position
Los Angeles, CA